Family Love

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sisters

Monday, October 9, 2017

Boo!!!


Don't forget Shop Hop started this weekend, and with it the shop hop Halloween hunt, hunt started on the 7th and will end by November the 1st, I personally already finished doing the hunt I was so exited about it I finished it the same day it opened, its fun activity and all the creations the creators brought to us are Beautiful, I am in love with each and every single one of them, Hope you decide to do the hunt, enjoy and have fun 

Shop hop is a monthly event that starts the first Saturday of every month, the event only runs for a week, items are listed for 100L or less, Don't forget to join the Shop Hop Group to not miss out, Each month there's a HUD sent out in the group, you simply add it and you go to each location to see the creations the designers have released for the event, also by staying for a minute in the stores your HUD check marks the locations visited and once the HUD is fully completed there's a special prize at the Shop hop Headquarters.

With Halloween just a few weeks away, and many events to come I was very exited like I said about the shop hop and the hunt, also SO MANY amazing releases this months, I JUST LOVE October, Delore. released a Halloween kid classic, adorable, cute and beautiful blanket ghost costume, if you haven't gotten it yet you can find it at the main store, A few items listed below are from the shop hop hunt including the Shop hop prize I totally love them and I hope you do too!


Pose:
Say Cheese Halloween Balloons pose - Shop hop Halloween Hunt item
(The pose is Modify, Originally was for two but I edited for one)

Clothes:
Delore. Blankie Ghost

Decorations: 
.trinket. Spooky Decor - Shop hop October Gift 2017 @ Shop Hop Headquarters
.Wishes. Halloween Cat Decor - Shop hop Halloween Hunt item


Until Next time lovelies ❤




No comments:

Post a Comment